The terms of services from countynum industries pte. ltd constitutes agreement to these terms.
Terms of Service
Website Development, Ongoing Support & Internet Marketing
All Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Advertisement Campaigns and Ongoing services provided by countynum industries pte. ltd are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Charges & Fees
All new projects requires 100% of payment at time of project allotted to us as displayed on “https://countynumtech.com/#services”
Any cheque payments that do not clear will be charged a $35 fee. Countynum industries pte. ltd retains the right to hold all graphics, and project development with the exception of content and graphics provided by the client, until payment is received for such items. (see copyright & ownership clause)
countynum industries pte. ltd accepts payments via e-Cheque, PayPal and all major Credit Cards. Your payment should come from PayPal available funds or credit card. Your project will not be released to you or uploaded until full payment is received.
Hours of Operation
Our business hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm GMT+8. If you require maintenance after the posted hours, such as on weekends or holidays, you will be charged our base rate of $95 per hour with an additional charge of $45 per hour for after hours assistance.
Copyright & Ownership
Upon completion of the project, countynum industries pte. ltd transfers all rights and ownership of CUSTOM designs and programming written by countynum industries pte. ltd to the client. Software and third party graphics or programs are not transferred to the client and remain under copyright of their respective owners.
Countynum industries pte. ltd reserves the right to resell custom designed websites that remain unpaid by the original client, unaccepted mockups or other graphics created by countynum industries pte. ltd but not in legal use by the client.
Countynum industries pte. ltd reserves the right to display websites and graphics that have been designed by countynum industries pte. ltd on their website, and in any marketing material to aid as examples of our work.
Countynum industries pte. ltd requires a full payment before we begin work on any project. A request to terminate services must be presented to countynum industries pte. ltd in writing. countynum industries pte. ltd has rights to accept or reject the Cancellation. All payments made to “Countynum industries pte. ltd” are non refundable.
Countynum industries pte. ltd will not negotiate chargebacks with any person or company. Our Refund policies are clearly stated above, and all clients are asked to read and agree to our terms of service prior to the start of any project.
Development & Delivery
Countynum industries pte. ltd understands the importance of completing projects in a timely manner. We agree to complete any project within the time, as mentioned on our services page. If the client does not supply countynum industries pte. ltd with complete text, graphic content and other requested materials for the contracted client within 2 days of assigning task, the contract becomes void and all deposits paid by the client are forfeited.
Services purchased from countynum industries pte. ltd are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind that the web design project will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event shall countynum industries pte. ltd be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the website, services, and/or goods provided to the client. This includes, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or other losses directly resulting from the use of the website, services, and/or goods provided to the client. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web design and ad campaigns is with the client.
We are happy to accept projects from customers outside of the Singapore. However, we do require full payment of all projects prior to beginning your project via Credit Card or PayPal. This is non-negotiable.
As countynum industries pte. ltd strives to offer the very best service, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern countynum industries pte. ltd efforts and relationships with its clients. Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and may result in the immediate termination of countynum industries pte. ltd services. Such decisions are at the sole discretion of countynum industries pte. ltd. Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to:
- Bulk emailing tools
- Distribution of internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activities
- Hacking and cracking
- Scams or phishing for personal information
- Solicitation of funds other than for legal charitable organization (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis at countynum industries pte. ltd discretion)
- Harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, racial, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, complaint websites, or otherwise objectionable content or language
- Defamatory, hateful or revenge content or language
- Illegal activities such as ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism, software piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- MLM without a legitimate product or service, with a front product or service, or where the primary intent is to recruit new members rather than to sell products
- Reverse Funnel Systems
- Cash Gifting
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Prescription drugs and related content
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Reselling of email accounts or hosting accounts to third parties.
- Reselling of any countynum industries pte. ltd services including, but not limited to, design services, updates and
- WTD to third parties without a written re-seller agreement.
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and junk email
- Links to other sites that are in violation of countynum industries pte. ltd policies and guidelines
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that countynum industries pte. ltd deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on countynum industries pte. ltd other clients
Countynum industries pte. ltd reserves the right to refuse to design or host an account at its sole discretion at anytime.
As a countynum industries pte. ltd Client, you agree to conduct your business in a legal and professional manner.
Client understands that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages and other material (Content) on Client’s website is the sole responsibility of the Client. Client is fully responsible for all website content and agrees to hold countynum industries pte. ltd harmless in the event of third parties’ legal issues brought against Client for Client’s business practices. countynum industries pte. ltd may also at its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. If an account is terminated by countynum industries pte. ltd for a TOS violation the Client is not eligible for a full refund and any refund is subject to the Cancellation Fee and Refund Policy.
As a countynum industries pte. ltd Client you may have access to editing tools for your website. Client may edit, add or delete content to the website at anytime. With this understanding countynum industries pte. ltd may or may not pre-screen content. countynum industries pte. ltd shall have the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen and refuse or remove any content at its sole discretion. Client agrees that Client bears all risks associated with the use of all content, whether edited or written by countynum industries pte. ltd or not, including any reliance upon accuracy, usefulness or completeness.
Client acknowledges that countynum industries pte. ltd may access, preserve, and disclose Client’s account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good-faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, enforce the TOS, provide customer service or protect the rights, property, or safety of countynum industries pte. ltd and the public.
Please note that by submitting your Deposit for our services you are agreeing to all of our terms of service as written here. countynum industries pte. ltd reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time without prior notice.
Ongoing Support & Internet Marketing Services
Are subject to the above terms and are paid according to the packages mentioned.